Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can make an online return or exchange within 45 days of the original purchase date. Make sure your product is in brand new, unworn and unaltered condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer simple and free exchanges for products in new and unworn condition. To start an exchange, first place a new order for the pair you want. Second, choose “exchanges” on the top of this page and follow the steps to generate your return label and return your items to us.
Once we receive your new and unworn pair back, we will refund both the purchase price and shipping cost from your original order.
If you do not want to place a new order for your return, choose the “Returns” button above and then click “Return product(s) for store credit”. Then, follow the instructions to send your shoes back to us for 100% store credit (including shipping). The in-store credit can only be used to purchase items on xeroshoes.co.uk. Once the store credit is issued, you can use it instantly to purchase your new pair of shoes.
For exchanges there is no return shipping fee.
For returns there will be a shipping fee deducted from your refund.
We will email you when your return has been processed.
We kindly ask for up to 10 business days after we receive your return shipment to process your request and issue your refund.
We ship orders very quickly and have a limited window of time where we can edit or cancel an order before its shipped. If you notice a problem with your order please email the customer happiness team immediately at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to take care of the issue.
If you purchased products on this website as a consumer [resident in the United Kingdom], you have the right to cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 calendar days. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Please email us at [email protected] to inform us of your wish to cancel the order.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
If you purchased products on this website as a consumer [resident in the United Kingdom or in any member state of the European Union], you have the right to cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 calendar days.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Please email us at [email protected] to inform us of your wish to cancel the order. You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
The cancellation period ends at the expiry of 14 calendar days from the following:
(i) in the case of physical articles, the date of delivery of the article to your delivery address;
(ii) in the case of digital content not delivered on hard media (for example, digital gift cards), the date on which the digital item was made available to you electronically;
(iii) in the case of services, the date on which we acceptance your order for the service.
The following applies only to the right of consumers to cancel orders made on this website within 14 days. The following does not apply to returns of damaged or non-conforming articles:
- Where the products included in your order are split into different deliveries, you have 14 days from the day you received the last delivery to cancel the order.
- When you exercise your right to cancel, you must return the goods to us without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to cancel the order.
- You will be refunded the price you paid in respect of your order if you paid in advance. If when ordering the product you chose the least expensive means of shipment we will refund you the delivery cost on cancellation. Otherwise, we will refund you the shipment costs except insofar as they exceed that cost.
- We may deduct from any refund the amount by which the value of the items returned to us is diminished as a result of the manner in which you handled the goods except as necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If you exercise your right to cancel services ordered after we started delivering the service, we may charge you for the value of the services we delivered up to the point when you notified us of the cancellation.
- We will refund the purchase price and delivery costs using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- We will make the refund without undue delay, and not later than: –
(i) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(ii) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(iii) if there were no goods supplied,14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this order.
- The statutory cancellation right does not apply in certain circumstances including (i) where items are ordered to your specifications or are personalized (ii) in relation to goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, or (iii) where you request a visit from us for the purpose of urgent repair or maintenance services.
- An order for the purchase of digital items (such as gift cards) that was made available to you electronically cannot be cancelled if you accepted the electronic delivery of the digital item.
- Save as set out above, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
Model Cancellation Form
To: Xero Shoes, [add address and, where available, fax number and e-mail address]:
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract for the sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*]:
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate.
We use DPD as our shipment carrier. You can drop your return off at any DPD Pickup Shops.
A list of pickup locations will be supplied with your return label.
Since xeroshoes.co.uk only sells to customers within the UK, we do not accept international returns.
If you purchased through our international website xeroshoes.com, please proceed with your return there.
For orders placed on Amazon.co.uk, please contact Amazon Customer Service.
DAMAGED AND NON-CONFORMING ITEMS
You have legal rights (free of charge) to be refunded or to claim repair or replacement of, or a price reduction or damages for, or other legal remedies in the event of, non-conforming goods as provided by applicable statutory law. The statutory warranty period (limitation period for warranty claims) for exercising the said legal rights is 24 months from delivery.
If the item you purchased is damaged or does not conform to your order you may notify us that you reject the articles. Where such damage or non-conformity is obvious/apparent upon delivery, you must notify us within 30 days of delivery. You may request a refund, repair or replacement of the goods.
Rejected goods including goods returned for repair or replacement must be returned to us. The shipment costs for returns of rejected goods will be reimbursed to you (provided the goods as delivered to you were in fact damaged or non-conforming).
Where requested, we will refund the purchase price and delivery charges without undue delay and in any event within 14 days of the date on which we determine that you are entitled to a refund.
If you request the repair or replacement of items and the replacement or repaired article we deliver to you is still non-conforming, you may notify us of your final rejection of the article and request for refund (or if you wish to have a price reduction, where this is possible) – where such non-conformity is obvious/apparent upon delivery you must notify us within 14 days of delivery to you of the repaired or damaged article. You may also send us the non-conforming item (again) for repair or replacement as above.